Samstag, 8. März 2014

Dr. Daniel Kruschinski


Dr. Kruschinski created an online atlas on Adhesions, Adhesion Prevention, Adehesion Surgery and Adhesion Reformation.

There Dr. Daniel Kruschinski shows a lot of images about his special surgical procedure "Gasless Lift-Laparoscopy" and the outcome of his patients but also what adhesions really mean for a sufferers life, condition, health, quality of life and what happens when adhesiolysis surgeries are not performed by experts and how adhesions reform after incorrect adhesiolysis surgeries or without adhesion prevention.

http://laparoscopyofadhesiolysis.com

Adhesion sufferers are suffering in many ways. They have severe symmptoms like abdominal cramping, constipation, vomiting, back pain, abdominal pain, infertility, bowel-obstruction, loss of weight and on and on.
Many unsuccessful surgeries are performed which make the symptoms even worse and at some point the patients are send away and left alone by most of the doctors. Those patients are told that there is no chance to help them because the adhesions are coming back anyway, they have to live with it, it would pay more to wait until the next bowel-obstruction so the surgeons would have to do an emergency surgery anyway. And many times adhesion sufferers have to face the fact that doctors claim them to be "just depressive" and that the pain is in their head.
I had all these experiences by myself and I have been left alone by doctors so many times! So I know what I am talking about.

When I met Dr. Kruschinski Daniel and had my first surgery, I met a caring doctor and for the first time: I met a doctor who really wanted to help me and who believed me and my symptoms! I never knew this before! I didn´t even had the feeling that I would have to explain my pain or to apologize for my symptoms.
Adhesion sufferers have a lot of scars: on the abdominal surface and on the soul as well. Dr. Daniel Kruschinski knows about it and deals with it like a real doctor does, he is taking them serious!

The following images show some of the abdominal surfaces you can also find on the Atlas of Laparoscopic Adhesiolysis!

Follow the link above to find out more! It is an Atlas in progress so watch out many times!









After many open surgeries (laparotomies) wound infections show up many times.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen